Candimicol pills over the counter
Do not used treat fluconazole if important original seal over the container opening is broken or missing. An oral suspension of fluconazole is also available.
Possible side effects of Candimicol include:
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Fearfulness, suspiciousness, or other mental changes
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- irregular or slow heart rate
- lower back or side pain
- chest pain or discomfort
Candimicol is used to treat diseases such as: Blastomycosis, Bone Marrow Transplantation, Candida Urinary Tract Infection, Candidemia, Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis, Coccidioidomycosis, Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis, Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host, Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host, Cryptococcosis, Esophageal Candidiasis, Fungal Infection Prophylaxis, Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated, Fungal Peritonitis, Fungal Pneumonia, Histoplasmosis, Onychomycosis, Fingernail, Onychomycosis, Toenail, Oral Thrush, Sporotrichosis, Systemic Candidiasis, Tinea Corporis, Tinea Cruris, Tinea Versicolor, Vaginal Yeast Infection.
How to Use
- Due to its potential anticholinergic action, this drug should be used with caution in patients with asthma, glaucoma, or enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Side effects, safety information, warnings and precautions and drug interactions should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
However, it is not the only indication of addiction, and dependence can occur when a person takes medication as prescribed but is not addicted to the substance.
- However there are important warnings and precautions that come along with this treatment.
- SSRIs after the 20th week of gestation compared to infants who had not been exposed to antidepressants during pregnancy.