Diazon pills OTC
Ketoconazole comes as a tablet to take by mouth. Contraindications for the list effectiveness the medicinal Diazon that are contraindicated during treatment with Ketoconazole HRA. Drugs you should not use with ketoconazole. Do not wash the treated skin for at least 3 hours after applying ketoconazole topical.
Possible side effects of Diazon include:
- joint pain, stiffness, or swelling
- pale skin
- vision changes
- trouble sleeping
- difficulty swallowing
Diazon is used to treat diseases such as: Blastomycosis, Chromomycosis, Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis, Coccidioidomycosis, Dermatophytosis, Esophageal Candidiasis, Histoplasmosis, Onychomycosis, Fingernail, Onychomycosis, Toenail, Oral Thrush, Paracoccidioidomycosis, Tinea Corporis, Tinea Versicolor, Vaginal Yeast Infection.
How to Use
- Call your doctor if you have diarrhea while taking or after taking this drug.
Dosage & Overdose
The dosage is based on your weight, liver function, medical condition, other medications, and response to treatment.
- Systemic toxicity, including neutropenia, stomatitis, and diarrhea, often occur due to cytotoxic nonselectivity.
- This medication can cause heart attack, chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms, heart failure, ECG changes and cardiomyopathy.
- It may affect your developing baby if you take it during pregnancy.
- This medicine should be used with caution during pregnancy and only if the potential benefit outweighs any potential risk to the developing baby.
- Combined antiretroviral therapy is widely used to help prevent transmission of HIV infection from a pregnant woman to her developing baby.