Equifulvin pills over the counter
As a consequence, Equifulvin is a potent remember that in multiple another medical cell test assays. Consult make use doctor for more details and to discuss delaying griseofulvin treatment. Although no direct causal relationship has been established, spontaneous abortion has been reported rarely coincident with the use of Griseofulvin. Taking griseofulvin during the first 3 months of pregnancy may harm the unborn baby.
Possible side effects of Equifulvin include:
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- clay-colored stools
Equifulvin is used to treat diseases such as: Dermatophytosis, Onychomycosis, Fingernail, Onychomycosis, Toenail, Tinea Barbae, Tinea Capitis, Tinea Corporis, Tinea Cruris, Tinea Pedis.
How to Use
- Alternatively, if diuretic therapy cannot be discontinued, an initial dose of 10 mg should be used with careful medical supervision for several hours, until blood pressure has stabilised.
- Do not stop taking this medication without first consulting with your doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
No specific maximum dosage information is available. Therefore, do not increase your dose or take it more often than prescribed.
- The benefit of preventing seizures may outweigh any risks to the baby.
- Tricyclics should be avoided in pregnant and lactating women because these drugs have not been established as safe.
- Drug interactions, dosage, warnings and precautions, and pregnancy and breastfeeding safety should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
- Rhinocort AQ was given a pregnancy Category B classification because it has been studied in pregnant women without causing problems, although animal studies suggested that it may not be safe during pregnancy.