Fisovin tablets over the counter
Griseofulvin is largely metabolized in the liver Fisovin degradation metabolites are excreted include the urine. Use of griseofulvin for prevention of fungus infection have not been established. Griseofulvin may increase the effect of alcohol. You may need to take Griseofulvin every day for many weeks or.
Possible side effects of Fisovin include:
- numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in the hands or feet
- redness of the skin
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- soreness or irritation of the mouth or tongue
Fisovin is used to treat diseases such as: Dermatophytosis, Onychomycosis, Fingernail, Onychomycosis, Toenail, Tinea Barbae, Tinea Capitis, Tinea Corporis, Tinea Cruris, Tinea Pedis.
How to Use
- It is very important that this medication be used exactly as prescribed by the doctor.
- Call your healthcare provider if you have any questions or concerns.
Dosage & Overdose
However, if someone has overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call 911.
- Dizziness can increase the risk of falling.
- One study showed the risk of breast cancer was also raised in women who took birth control pills within the past 10 years.
- Corticosteroids should be used during pregnancy only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus.
- Side effects, drug interactions, warnings and precautions, and efficacy during pregnancy information should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.