Fluconal tablets OTC
Do not Fluconal or operate machinery until generic know how fluconazole find affect you. If you take the wrong dose, Fluconazole Sandoz may not work as well and your problem may not improve. It thus also justifies the use of fluconazole, if needed.
Possible side effects of Fluconal include:
- dry mouth
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- muscle pain or cramps
- yellow eyes and skin
- painful or difficult urination
- mood changes
- increased thirst
Fluconal is used to treat diseases such as: Blastomycosis, Bone Marrow Transplantation, Candida Urinary Tract Infection, Candidemia, Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis, Coccidioidomycosis, Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis, Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host, Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host, Cryptococcosis, Esophageal Candidiasis, Fungal Infection Prophylaxis, Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated, Fungal Peritonitis, Fungal Pneumonia, Histoplasmosis, Onychomycosis, Fingernail, Onychomycosis, Toenail, Oral Thrush, Sporotrichosis, Systemic Candidiasis, Tinea Corporis, Tinea Cruris, Tinea Versicolor, Vaginal Yeast Infection.
How to Use
- Take this medication for the entire length of time prescribed by your doctor.
- Ask your doctor to get the full list of the drugs needed to be avoided while taking the drug as they may interfere it and may cause adverse effects.
Dosage & Overdose
The maximum recommended dose is 8 mg, once daily.
- Signs and symptoms of hyponatremia include headache, new or increased seizure frequency, difficulty concentrating, memory impairment, confusion, weakness, and unsteadiness, which can lead to falls.
- It is important to be aware that women using hormonal contraceptives appear to have a small increase in the risk of being diagnosed with breast cancer, compared with women who do not use these contraceptives.
- This medicine may cause harm to the unborn baby or loss of the unborn baby if you take it while you are pregnant.