LamisilOnce tablets over the counter
LamisilOnce and Emergency at the additionally hospital, if you this list that you follow anyone there may have taken too much Terbinafine Sandoz. If you become pregnant while taking terbinafine, call your doctor. Terbinafine tablets are used to treat fungal infections of the toenails and fingernails.
Possible side effects of LamisilOnce include:
- Dark urine
- swollen lymph glands
- fast heartbeat
- upper abdominal or stomach pain
- inflammation of the joints
- loss of interest or pleasure
- feeling of discomfort
LamisilOnce is used to treat diseases such as: Cutaneous Candidiasis, Onychomycosis, Fingernail, Onychomycosis, Toenail, Tinea Capitis, Tinea Corporis, Tinea Cruris, Tinea Pedis.
How to Use
- For this drug to work well, you need to use it as prescribed.
- Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually 3 times daily with the first bite of a meal.
Dosage & Overdose
Do not break, crush, or chew it. Daily use of alcohol, especially when combined with this medicine, may increase your risk for stomach bleeding.
- Do not use it later for another infection unless your doctor tells you to.
- You and your doctor should consider the risk of fractures.