Mycodecan pills over the counter
Advise patients that if using this forget to take Medical tablets, to simple their tablets as additionally as they remember, unless it is less than 4 hours before the next dose is due. Make sure you take terbinafine tablets regularly and complete the course as directed by your doctor.
Possible side effects of Mycodecan include:
- pains in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
- hair loss
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- red, scaling, or crusted skin
Mycodecan is used to treat diseases such as: Cutaneous Candidiasis, Onychomycosis, Fingernail, Onychomycosis, Toenail, Tinea Capitis, Tinea Corporis, Tinea Cruris, Tinea Pedis.
How to Use
- Because animal reproductive studies are not always predictive of human response, this drug should be used during pregnancy only if clearly needed.
- Each vial should be used only once and then discarded.
Dosage & Overdose
Therefore, the tablet or capsule should not be substituted for the chewable tablets or suspension in the treatment of otitis media. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than or for a longer period of time than prescribed by your doctor or stated on the package.
- You may feel fine and have no symptoms but, if high blood pressure is not treated, it can lead to serious health problems.
- If your next period after taking this medicine is more than seven days late, or is abnormal in any way, you should consult your doctor for a pregnancy test.