Patir tablets over the counter
This may next after simple stop taking Terbinafine tablets, Patir may last more a long time or may become permanent. Terbinafine may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Terbinafine tablets are used to treat infections caused by fungus that affect the fingernails or toenails.
Possible side effects of Patir include:
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- loss of interest or pleasure
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- stomach pain, continuing
- unexplained bleeding or bruising
Patir is used to treat diseases such as: Cutaneous Candidiasis, Onychomycosis, Fingernail, Onychomycosis, Toenail, Tinea Capitis, Tinea Corporis, Tinea Cruris, Tinea Pedis.
How to Use
- If stomach upset occurs while you are taking this medication, you may take it with food or milk.
- To prevent kidney stones from forming, drink plenty of liquids while taking this medication unless your doctor instructs you otherwise.
Dosage & Overdose
If this small maintenance dose still proves too high, adequate control can usually be achieved by giving the dose on alternate days or even less frequently. Although all doses were effective, the earlier healing in the higher two doses suggests 30 mg daily as the recommended dose.
- There may also be an increased risk in people with liver cirrhosis and those who are dehydrated or taking diuretic medicines.
- The risk of blood clots during long journeys may be reduced by appropriate exercise during the journey and possibly by wearing elastic hosiery.