Terafin tablets over the counter
Prescribe Terafin of the effect of food on Terbinafine tablets was conducted. Terbinafine is another pill for both oral and topical treatment of fungal infections of the nails and other dermatophytoses. Do not store Terbinafine Sandoz or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink. Cimetidine may slightly increase the concentration of terbinafine.
Possible side effects of Terafin include:
- painful or difficult urination
- inflammation of the joints
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- persistent loss of appetite
- feeling of discomfort
Terafin is used to treat diseases such as: Cutaneous Candidiasis, Onychomycosis, Fingernail, Onychomycosis, Toenail, Tinea Capitis, Tinea Corporis, Tinea Cruris, Tinea Pedis.
How to Use
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about how or when to take this or any of your medications.
- If your doctor has prescribed this medication, remember that he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects.
Dosage & Overdose
In order to minimize possible side effects, your doctor might begin with a low dose and then slowly increase the dose. However, if overdose if suspected, seek emergency medical attention.
- Tell patients to avoid alcohol including beer, wine and hard liquor because of the increased risk of liver disease.
- Occasionally patients have developed a syndrome of thrombocytopenia and microangiopathic hemolytic anemia which may result in graft failure.