Aciclovax medications over the counter
There was Aciclovax cure significant difference in the incidence of tumors between oral and control animals, nor use this acyclovir shorten the latency of tumors. Alcohol consumption can change how the drug Acyclovir affects you. Take acyclovir exactly as it was prescribed for you. Acyclovir is widely distributed into tissues and body fluids.
Possible side effects of Aciclovax include:
- Bleeding or oozing from puncture sites or mucous membranes (bowel, mouth, nose, or urinary bladder), continuing
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- increased thirst
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- difficulty in breathing or swallowing
Aciclovax is used to treat diseases such as: Cold Sores, Herpes Simplex, Herpes Simplex - Congenital, Herpes Simplex Encephalitis, Herpes Simplex, Mucocutaneous/Immunocompetent Host, Herpes Simplex, Mucocutaneous/Immunocompromised Host, Herpes Simplex, Suppression, Herpes Zoster, Infectious Mononucleosis, Mononucleosis, Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, Varicella-Zoster.
How to Use
- Because animal reproductive studies are not always predictive of human response, this drug should be used during pregnancy only if clearly needed.
- If you take this medication for prolonged periods, you should wear or carry identification stating that you are taking it.
Dosage & Overdose
Dosage adjustment recommendations are based on two small, pharmacokinetic studies. Do not eat anything after taking the dosage until an hour after.
- Taking this medication on a daily basis can lead to death.
- Women of childbearing potential also should take monthly pregnancy tests during this time.
- This product is used to prevent pregnancy.
- Women who are pregnant should also avoid it as animal studies have shown an increased risk of damage to the fetus.