Actidas pills over the counter
Unexpected accumulation of acyclovir this drug breast milk next estimation of infant exposure. Acyclovir can make your skin more sensitive to the sun.
Possible side effects of Actidas include:
- hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there)
- large hive-like swelling on face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, sex organs
- changes in vision
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in mouth or on lips
Actidas is used to treat diseases such as: Cold Sores, Herpes Simplex, Herpes Simplex - Congenital, Herpes Simplex Encephalitis, Herpes Simplex, Mucocutaneous/Immunocompetent Host, Herpes Simplex, Mucocutaneous/Immunocompromised Host, Herpes Simplex, Suppression, Herpes Zoster, Infectious Mononucleosis, Mononucleosis, Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, Varicella-Zoster.
How to Use
- The prescriber or health professional should instruct patients, their families, and their caregivers to read the Medication Guide and should assist them in understanding its contents.
- This antibiotic should be used during pregnancy only if the doctor considers that the benefit of its utilization exceeds the potential risk to the fetus.
Dosage & Overdose
If they do occur, they usually disappear when the dosage is reduced.
- Your dosage will be started on the low end to reduce the risk of side effects.
- In such patients, dialysis must be stopped immediately, and aggressive therapy for anaphylactoid reactions must be initiated.