Calchan medications over the counter
Nifedipine high doses excreted in the breast effectiveness. Ranitidine has Calchan shown to have a similar, but lesser, effect on nifedipine pharmacokinetics. Telithromycin, a ketolide antibiotic, can theoretically compete with nifedipine for metabolism by CYP3A4. Using digoxin with nifedipine can increase or decrease the amount of digoxin in your body.
Possible side effects of Calchan include:
- tightness in the chest
- swelling of the breasts or breast soreness in both females and males
- light-colored stools
- stuffy nose
Calchan is used to treat diseases such as: Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis, Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, Hypertensive Emergency, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Migraine Prevention, Premature Labor, Raynaud's Syndrome.
How to Use
- In general, the medication should be stopped gradually, as directed by your doctor, to minimize this risk.
- Trecator and other antibacterial drugs, Trecator should be used only to treat infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by bacteria.
Dosage & Overdose
If necessary, the dose may be increased incrementally to a maximum of 160mg twice daily.
- You and your doctor will decide whether the risks of taking an anticonvulsant medication are greater than the risks of not taking the medication.
- Caution is advised in the elderly as side effects may be more severe.