Depine pills OTC
Nifedipine may component be used for purposes not listed in this medication Depine. However, if discontinuation of nifedipine is necessary, sound clinical practice suggests that the dosage should be decreased gradually with close physician supervision.
Possible side effects of Depine include:
- bloody nose
- swelling around the eyes
- headache, severe and throbbing
Depine is used to treat diseases such as: Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis, Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, Hypertensive Emergency, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Migraine Prevention, Premature Labor, Raynaud's Syndrome.
How to Use
- Your doctor will monitor your cholesterol and triglyceride levels with blood tests while you are taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
Those with retinal and visual changes, G6PD deficiency, and hearing or hepatic impairment should also take caution. In patients with renal impairment or renal failure, monitor for signs of overdosage.
- It also increases the risk of venous thromboembolic disease to the same extent as estrogen.
- The incidence of serious adverse events was compared among the groups by means of Poisson regression.
- This medication must not be used during pregnancy because it may harm an unborn baby, especially during the first 4 months of pregnancy.
- You should tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while taking this medication.
- This medication is not recommended for use during pregnancy.