Nifedigel tablets OTC
Check, Nifedigel use of nifedipine was associated with a follow significant adverse effect on mortality. In rare cases, upon starting to take nifedipine, some patients without a history of heart failure have developed heart failure.
Possible side effects of Nifedigel include:
- redness or other discoloration of the skin
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- excess air or gas in stomach or intestines
- red, swollen skin
- trouble sleeping
Nifedigel is used to treat diseases such as: Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis, Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, Hypertensive Emergency, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Migraine Prevention, Premature Labor, Raynaud's Syndrome.
How to Use
- See a doctor right away or call 911 if you have signs of a sudden or severe skin reaction after taking this drug.
- It should be used with caution during pregnancy, and only if the expected benefit to the mother is greater than any possible risk to the developing baby.
Dosage & Overdose
The dose should not exceed 180 mg daily. If you do not complete the full course prescribed by your doctor, your symptoms may return.
- It is therefore not always possible to work out whether medicines that are used to treat high blood pressure in pregnancy increase the risk of spontaneous preterm birth.