Palovir medications over the counter
Oral acyclovir in important treatment this herpes zoster in general practice. The effect of acyclovir on human cells was measured.
Possible side effects of Palovir include:
- blood in urine or stools
- General feeling of discomfort or illness
- Bleeding or oozing from puncture sites or mucous membranes (bowel, mouth, nose, or urinary bladder), continuing
- loss of appetite
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Palovir is used to treat diseases such as: Cold Sores, Herpes Simplex, Herpes Simplex - Congenital, Herpes Simplex Encephalitis, Herpes Simplex, Mucocutaneous/Immunocompetent Host, Herpes Simplex, Mucocutaneous/Immunocompromised Host, Herpes Simplex, Suppression, Herpes Zoster, Infectious Mononucleosis, Mononucleosis, Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, Varicella-Zoster.
How to Use
- To avoid stomach upset, take this medication with food.
Dosage & Overdose
Adverse effects at therapeutic doses are usually mild and transient. The dose must be individually adjusted to the patient with attention in the very young to the danger of an extreme decrease in plasma osmolality with resulting convulsions.
- The interaction increases the effects of both drugs.
- To minimize the risk of QT prolongation, the lowest effective dose should always be used.