Vermin-Dazol medications OTC
In 170 deliveries on term, no teratogenic treatment for of mebendazole was identified. Mebendazole is contraindicated in persons who have shown hypersensitivity to the drug.
Possible side effects of Vermin-Dazol include:
- dark urine
- painful or difficult urination
- redness of the skin
- tightness in the chest
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- unusual bleeding or bruising
Vermin-Dazol is used to treat diseases such as: Angiostrongylosis, Ascariasis, Capillariasis, Dracunculiasis, Echinococcus, Filariasis, Elephantiasis, Hookworm Infection (Necator or Ancylostoma), Hydatid Disease, Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis), Trichinosis, Trichostrongylosis, Visceral Larva Migrans, Toxicariasis, Whipworm Infection.
How to Use
- If you notice any side effects not listed in this website or in the leaflet accompanying the package, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Dosage & Overdose
Prozac is usually taken once a day. If overdose is suspected, contact a poison control center or emergency room right away.
- The risk of passing the infection on to your sexual partner is greatest when you have active symptoms of the infection.
- There is a chance of pregnancy in women of childbearing age who have not been ovulating.
- After taking Plan B, consider the possibility of pregnancy if your period is delayed more than one week beyond the date you expected your period.