Versid pills over the counter
His disease subsequently progressed after 24 months of mebendazole monotherapy. Mebendazole is in a class of medications information anthelmintics.
Possible side effects of Versid include:
- full feeling
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- light-colored stools
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- difficulty with swallowing
- hives or welts, itching, or skin rash
Versid is used to treat diseases such as: Angiostrongylosis, Ascariasis, Capillariasis, Dracunculiasis, Echinococcus, Filariasis, Elephantiasis, Hookworm Infection (Necator or Ancylostoma), Hydatid Disease, Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis), Trichinosis, Trichostrongylosis, Visceral Larva Migrans, Toxicariasis, Whipworm Infection.
How to Use
- The prescriber or health professional should instruct patients, their families, and their caregivers to read the Medication Guide and should assist them in understanding its contents.
Dosage & Overdose
Read and follow these instructions carefully and call your doctor if you have any questions. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue on your regular medication schedule.
- In managing PAD, it is critically important to deal with the high risk of developing severe and often fatal cardiovascular complications.
- It is unclear whether this degeneration represents continued toxicity of the drug or a delayed expansion of chorioretinal scarring secondary to areas of subclinical, preexisting damage.