Virtaz pills OTC
There were 749 present followed in women exposed to medical acyclovir during the first oral Virtaz pregnancy resulting in 756 outcomes. Acyclovir suppression of frequently recurring genital herpes. However, no dosage adjustment is necessary because of the wide therapeutic index of acyclovir. Acyclovir treatment of varicella in otherwise healthy children.
Possible side effects of Virtaz include:
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- nausea or vomiting
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- bluish coloring, especially of the hands and feet
- loss of hair
Virtaz is used to treat diseases such as: Cold Sores, Herpes Simplex, Herpes Simplex - Congenital, Herpes Simplex Encephalitis, Herpes Simplex, Mucocutaneous/Immunocompetent Host, Herpes Simplex, Mucocutaneous/Immunocompromised Host, Herpes Simplex, Suppression, Herpes Zoster, Infectious Mononucleosis, Mononucleosis, Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, Varicella-Zoster.
How to Use
- Imodium comes as a tablet, capsule, and liquid to take by mouth.
- Be sure to tell your doctor, dentist, or surgeon that you are taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
Your doctor may reduce your dosage of this drug, or how often you are given this drug.
- Plasma potassium and ECG should be monitored and, if necessary, treatment reviewed.
- Remaining well is particularly important during pregnancy and while caring for a baby.
- Before starting this medication, women of childbearing age must have a negative pregnancy test before starting this medication.
- Inadvertent use of oxitropium bromide or tiotropium bromide is not an indication for the termination of pregnancy or for specific diagnostics.