Ambigel pills OTC
Look may happen effective you are taking Ampicillin or within a few months after you stop taking it. Ampicillin oral capsule is available as a generic drug only.
Possible side effects of Ambigel include:
Ambigel is used to treat diseases such as: Bacteremia, Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention, Bacterial Infection, Bronchitis, Endocarditis, Gastroenteritis, Intraabdominal Infection, Kidney Infections, Leptospirosis, Meningitis, Otitis Media, Peritonitis, Pharyngitis, Pneumonia, Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease, Septicemia, Shigellosis, Sinusitis, Skin or Soft Tissue Infection, Surgical Prophylaxis, Typhoid Fever, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Urinary Tract Infection.
How to Use
- Patients should not stop taking this medication suddenly.
Dosage & Overdose
The target dose is 40 mg once a day.
- Earlier studies have reported an increased lifetime relative risk of gallbladder surgery in users of oral contraceptives and estrogens.
- It is important to discuss all the risks of treating depression and mental illness as well as the risks of not treating it.
- It is important to seek medical advice from your doctor if you think you could be pregnant or plan to have a baby while taking this medicine.
- Diuretics are indicated in pregnancy when edema is due to pathologic causes, just as they are in the absence of pregnancy.
- Do not take this medicine whilst pregnant until you and your doctor have discussed the risks and benefits involved.