Benoxtil pills over the counter
This page Patients and Pediatric Patients Http://eridanuspills.com/birth-control-medications/ecee2.php Guidelines for Cefuroxime Axetil Tablets. Cefuroxime should be prescribed to pregnant women only if the benefit outweighs the risk. You should begin to feel better during the first few days of treatment with cefuroxime.
Possible side effects of Benoxtil include:
- pink or red urine
- swollen glands
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- frequent urge to urinate
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- general feeling of illness or discomfort
Benoxtil is used to treat diseases such as: Bacterial Infection, Bladder Infection, Bone infection, Bronchitis, Epiglottitis, Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated, Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated, Impetigo, Joint Infection, Kidney Infections, Lyme Disease, Meningitis, Otitis Media, Peritonitis, Pneumonia, Sepsis, Sinusitis, Skin and Structure Infection, Skin or Soft Tissue Infection, Strep Throat, Surgical Prophylaxis, Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Urinary Tract Infection, Wound Infection.
How to Use
- Drink plenty of fluids while taking this medication to lower the chance of side effects.
Dosage & Overdose
If you miss a dose by less than 2 hours, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it.
- Do not use the tablets if the expiry date has passed.
- If women elect to use oral contraceptives, they should be monitored closely and if significant elevation of blood pressure occurs, oral contraceptives should be discontinued.
- As there have been no controlled studies in pregnant women, however, it should not be used during pregnancy unless the benefit clearly outweighs the risk.
- Since Acitretin may cause serious birth defects, the patient should use 2 forms of reliable contraception at the same time for at least 1 month before beginning acitretin therapy, during acitretin therapy, and must continue to use them for at least 3 years after acitretin treatment has stopped.