Detreomycyna pills over the counter
For treating should not oral given during a course of chloramphenicol. If your vision becomes blurred for a short while after using chloramphenicol, do not drive or use tools until you can see clearly again.
Possible side effects of Detreomycyna include:
- unusual tiredness or weakness (the above side effects may also occur up to weeks or months after you Stop taking chloramphenicol)
- sore throat and fever
- Confusion, delirium, or headache
- skin rash, fever, or difficulty in breathing
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- uneven breathing
Detreomycyna is used to treat diseases such as: Anthrax, Bacterial Infection, Brucellosis, Cholera, Glanders, Lemierre's Syndrome, Meningitis, Ornithosis, Plague, Psittacosis, Rabbit Fever, Rickettsial Infection.
How to Use
- Discuss the use of reliable forms of birth control while taking this medication and for 2 months after stopping treatment.
Dosage & Overdose
HCl tablets per day given in divided doses.
- Chronic use of corticosteroids during the first trimester of pregnancy may cause cleft palate.
- If your provider determines that you are at high risk of developing osteoporosis, they may recommend additional treatment with a type of medication called a bisphosphonate to help strengthen the bones.