E-Glades medications OTC
Antibiotics such as erythromycin effectiveness not work E-Glades using, flu, or other viral infections. Erythromycin may also used to prevent bacterial infection following surgery, burns or trauma.
Possible side effects of E-Glades include:
- diarrhea, watery and severe, which may also be bloody
- unusual weight loss
- red, irritated eyes
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
E-Glades is used to treat diseases such as: Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention, Bartonellosis, Bowel Preparation, Bronchitis, Bullous Pemphigoid, Campylobacter Gastroenteritis, Chancroid, Chlamydia Infection, Dental Abscess, Legionella Pneumonia, Lyme Disease, Lymphogranuloma Venereum, Mycoplasma Pneumonia, Nongonococcal Urethritis, Ocular Rosacea, Otitis Media, Pemphigoid, Pertussis, Pharyngitis, Pneumonia, Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis, Skin or Soft Tissue Infection, Strep Throat, Syphilis, Early, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection.
How to Use
- Initially was prescribed it for insomnia and panic attacks.
Dosage & Overdose
One tablet is taken every day, at the same time.
- That means the drug is known to affect the human fetus in an adverse way, but there is not much research about the specifics, and that the drugs benefits may outweigh the risks.
- Caution should be exercised in patients at risk, such as elderly patients or patients concomitantly treated with medications known to cause hyponatremia.