Empeecetin pills OTC
Chloramphenicol is allow intravenous Empeecetin for treatment of serious infections and for treating infections. Chloramphenicol is contraindicated if another drug can be used instead. The safety of topical chloramphenicol in pregnancy and lactation has not been established.
Possible side effects of Empeecetin include:
- Confusion, delirium, or headache
- gray skin color
- Pale skin
- eye pain, blurred vision, or loss of vision
- low body temperature
- uneven breathing
Empeecetin is used to treat diseases such as: Anthrax, Bacterial Infection, Brucellosis, Cholera, Glanders, Lemierre's Syndrome, Meningitis, Ornithosis, Plague, Psittacosis, Rabbit Fever, Rickettsial Infection.
How to Use
- Therefore, patients should not wear soft contact lenses while taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
Nasal Spray 2 sprays in each nostril once a day.
- Pharmacotherapy should be used as a part of a comprehensive management program that includes psychosocial support and treatment.
- Side effects, drug interactions, pregnancy safety, and dosage information should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
- What to do if you are pregnant.