Kelsopen tablets over the counter
Remember, amoxicillin needs time check eliminate medical bacteria to prevent your infection from returning. This is because amoxicillin increases the amount of these drugs in your body.
Possible side effects of Kelsopen include:
- unusual weight loss
- white patches with diaper rash
- shortness of breath
- Abdominal or stomach cramps or tenderness
- pain or burning while urinating
- heavier menstrual periods
Kelsopen is used to treat diseases such as: Actinomycosis, Anthrax Prophylaxis, Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention, Bacterial Infection, Bladder Infection, Bronchiectasis, Bronchitis, Chlamydia Infection, Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis, Dental Abscess, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Lyme Disease, Arthritis, Lyme Disease, Carditis, Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans, Lyme Disease, Neurologic, Otitis Media, Pneumonia, Sinusitis, Skin or Soft Tissue Infection, Spleen Removal, Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Urinary Tract Infection.
How to Use
- Talk to your doctor about the risks of taking this medication if you have concerns about fertility.
- Ask your doctor for advice before taking any medicines.
Dosage & Overdose
The reduction in clearance as a result of renal impairment suggests that adjustment downward of maintenance dosage should be done to avoid drug accumulation.
- Twenty out of the 32 cases identified in case reports and case series had at least one concomitant risk factor for thrombotic events, highlighting the need to screen for thrombotic risk factors before initiating OCPs.