Medoclav tablets over the counter
Related link also comes as check capsule and a suspension. You can take amoxicillin before or after food. Amoxicillin belongs to a group of drugs called the penicillins.
Possible side effects of Medoclav include:
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- loss of appetite
- fast heartbeat
Medoclav is used to treat diseases such as: Actinomycosis, Anthrax Prophylaxis, Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention, Bacterial Infection, Bladder Infection, Bronchiectasis, Bronchitis, Chlamydia Infection, Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis, Dental Abscess, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Lyme Disease, Arthritis, Lyme Disease, Carditis, Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans, Lyme Disease, Neurologic, Otitis Media, Pneumonia, Sinusitis, Skin or Soft Tissue Infection, Spleen Removal, Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Urinary Tract Infection.
How to Use
- However, if you take this medicine regularly as directed by your doctor, the attacks will gradually become less frequent and less painful than before.
- If you do not understand the instructions in this leaflet, ask your doctor or pharmacist for help.
Dosage & Overdose
Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet or take it within 1 hour of antacids, milk, or milk products.
- They can cause digestive problems and nutrient deficiencies, and may also interfere with some medications.
- Monitoring of blood pressure should be considered, especially during the initial weeks of therapy or during dose increases.