Medolexin medications over the counter
If this stop taking cephalexin too simple or skip doses, next infection may not be completely treated and the bacteria may become resistant to antibiotics. The crystalline form of cephalexin which is available is a monohydrate.
Possible side effects of Medolexin include:
- difficulty with moving
- tightness in the chest
- red, irritated eyes
- general tiredness and weakness
- trouble sleeping
- blood in the urine or stools
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
Medolexin is used to treat diseases such as: Acne, Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention, Bacterial Infection, Bladder Infection, Bone infection, Kidney Infections, Otitis Media, Pharyngitis, Prostatitis, Skin or Soft Tissue Infection, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection.
How to Use
- People with reduced kidney function may require a lower dose, as directed by their doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
Symptoms of an overdose include nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, and blood in the urine.
- When using Valtrex for oral herpes, it is essential for patients to initiate treatment as soon as possible after they notice symptoms of an outbreak.
- The drug should not be given to pregnant women, because of risk of virilization of a female fetus, particularly when high doses are given for several weeks.