Oradroxil tablets over the counter
Active ingredient use of cefadroxil during pregnancy and in lactating mothers should therefore be handled very strictly. Cefadroxil is available only in an oral formulation.
Possible side effects of Oradroxil include:
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- fast heartbeat
- diarrhea, watery and severe, which may also be bloody
- red, irritated eyes
Oradroxil is used to treat diseases such as: Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention, Impetigo, Kidney Infections, Skin and Structure Infection, Skin or Soft Tissue Infection, Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Urinary Tract Infection.
How to Use
- You can easily become dehydrated while taking this medication, which can lead to severely low blood pressure or a serious electrolyte imbalance.
- Patients who have been identified as potentially eligible for this trial and referred to us will be invited to take part in the study and provided with information given as a patient information sheet.
Dosage & Overdose
If used together, your doctor may change the dose or how often you use this medicine, or give you special instructions about the use of food, alcohol, or tobacco.
- Therefore caution should be used in patients treated with ACE inhibitors undergoing such desensitisation procedures.
- The risk of hypoglycemia may be increased by strenuous physical exercise, ingestion of alcohol, insufficient caloric intake on an acute or chronic basis, or combinations with other oral antidiabetic agents.
- However, since untreated seizures are a serious condition that can harm both a pregnant woman and her unborn baby, do not stop taking this medication unless directed by your doctor.
- However, the retrospective nature of these reports does not permit to reach conclusions regarding the safety of this drug in pregnancy.
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant.