Orfix pills OTC
Cefixime for used treat suspension and contain range in severity from mild diarrhea to fatal colitis. Cefixime Chewable Tablets must be chewed or crushed before swallowing.
Possible side effects of Orfix include:
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- thick, white vaginal discharge with no odor or with a mild odor
- red, irritated eyes
- pain during sexual intercourse
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
Orfix is used to treat diseases such as: Bladder Infection, Bronchitis, Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated, Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated, Kidney Infections, Otitis Media, Pneumonia, Sinusitis, STD Prophylaxis, Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Urinary Tract Infection.
How to Use
- Do not take this medication for longer than one week, unless directed by a health care professional.
Dosage & Overdose
No serious problems have been reported from a birth control pill overdose, even when accidentally taken by children. For some patients suffering from severe and acute depression, for a decent antidepressant effect, the dose has to be as high as 600 mg a day.
- Patients receiving dapagliflozin should be monitored for changes in blood glucose control if such diuretics are added or deleted.
- Release Capsules are contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to substituted benzimidazoles or to any component of the formulation.
- This medication may be given to a pregnant woman if her healthcare provider believes that the benefits to the pregnant woman outweigh any possible risks to her unborn baby.
- Tell your doctor if you think you may be pregnant, and ask your doctor for advice before taking any medicine.