Palmicol pills over the counter
If http://eridanuspills.com/anti-viral-medications/virine.php still have Palmicol of infection here you finish the chloramphenicol injection, talk to your doctor. Chloramphenicol and thiamphenicol inhibit bacterial protein synthesis and have bacteriostatic activity.
Possible side effects of Palmicol include:
- eye pain, blurred vision, or loss of vision
- numbness, tingling, burning pain, or weakness in the hands or feet
- Pale skin
- skin rash, fever, or difficulty in breathing
- Confusion, delirium, or headache
- nausea or vomiting
- Bloated stomach
Palmicol is used to treat diseases such as: Anthrax, Bacterial Infection, Brucellosis, Cholera, Glanders, Lemierre's Syndrome, Meningitis, Ornithosis, Plague, Psittacosis, Rabbit Fever, Rickettsial Infection.
How to Use
- You may take this medicine with food to avoid stomach upset.
- Take this medicine within 72 hours after unprotected sex.
Dosage & Overdose
In the case of overdose, administration of activated charcoal is recommended and in the case of very recent oral intake, gastric lavage may be considered.
- An insufficient number of patients received mean doses of Effexor XR over 300 mg per day in clinical studies to fully evaluate the incidence of sustained increases in blood pressure at these higher doses.
- Estrogens can cause sodium and fluid retention leading to edema.