Sebomin medications over the counter
Patients should be advised to report any for treating pigmentation without delay and minocycline should be discontinued. In impaired liver function, minocycline may be excreted more slowly than expected.
Possible side effects of Sebomin include:
- hearing loss
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- discoloration of the tooth
- severe stomach pain
- hives or welts
- Black, tarry stools
- troubled breathing
Sebomin is used to treat diseases such as: Acne, Actinomycosis, Bacterial Infection, Bartonellosis, Brucellosis, Bullous Pemphigoid, Campylobacter Gastroenteritis, Cholera, Granuloma Inguinale, Meningitis, Meningococcal, Mycoplasma Pneumonia, Ocular Rosacea, Pemphigoid, Pemphigus, Periodontitis, Plague, Psittacosis, Q Fever, Rabbit Fever, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rosacea, Skin and Structure Infection, Skin or Soft Tissue Infection, Trachoma.
How to Use
- Do not drink grapefruit juice while you are taking this medication.
- If you notice a change in the results of your blood or urine sugar tests, or if you have any questions, check with your doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
The typical dosage is 150 mg every 8 hours.
- The patient should be monitored for hypertensive reactions for two weeks or until 24 hours after the last dose of methylene blue, whichever comes first.