Bestalin tablets OTC
Serum hydroxyzine http://eridanuspills.com/arthritis-medications/bufen-sr.php do not necessarily reflect hydroxyzine tissue example or Bestalin to skin receptor sites. Bestalin belongs used for a group of medicines known as sedating antihistamines. Hydroxyzine can be taken alone, or given together with pentosan polysulfate, at a dose of 10 to 25 mg at bedtime for 1 week, then gradually increased to 50 to 75 mg.
Possible side effects of Bestalin include:
- Shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet
- Dry mouth
- shortness of breath
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Bestalin is used to treat diseases such as: Allergic Urticaria, Allergies, Anxiety, Interstitial Cystitis, Nausea/Vomiting, Pain, Pruritus, Sedation.
How to Use
- Before having surgery or any medical treatment, tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
If tolerated, may increase dosage to 40 mg orally once a day, then again to 80 mg orally once a day after 7 to 14 days.
- The risk may be higher in people who are older, have poor health, drink large amounts of alcohol, or take NSAIDs for a long period of time.
- In patients who experience hematologic toxicity, a reduction in hemoglobin may occur as early as 2 to 4 weeks, and neutropenia usually occurs after 6 to 8 weeks.
- Hypoglycemia has been reported in neonates whose mothers have taken valproate during pregnancy.