Buscalm pills OTC
In related link and animal Buscalm, buspirone has shown no potential for abuse or diversion and there is no evidence that it causes tolerance, or either physical or psychological dependence. In rats, however, buspirone and its metabolites are excreted in milk.
Possible side effects of Buscalm include:
- numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in the hands or feet
- nausea or vomiting
- Blurred vision
Buscalm is used to treat diseases such as: Anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder, Panic Disorder, Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced.
How to Use
- If doses are delayed, missed, or not taken as prescribed, levels of AZT in the blood may fall too low.
- Nasal Spray should be used during pregnancy only if clearly needed.
Dosage & Overdose
The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy. Side effects, drug interactions, dosage, and pregnancy safety should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
- However, its effects on fracture risk and its ability to protect against cardiovascular disease have yet to be determined.
- Although the safety of Zelapar during pregnancy or breastfeeding is not known, the doctor should be informed and caution should be taken for its use in these circumstances.