Laroxin tablets OTC
Follow is a type of use this often used to treat depression. Venlafaxineoral tablet is only available as a generic drug.
Possible side effects of Laroxin include:
- muscle tension
- Night sweats
- stuffy or runny nose
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
Laroxin is used to treat diseases such as: Anxiety, Anxiety and Stress, Autism, Bipolar Disorder, Bulimia, Cataplexy, Depression, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Fibromyalgia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Hot Flashes, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Major Depressive Disorder, Migraine, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Postpartum Depression, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Somatoform Pain Disorder, Vulvodynia.
How to Use
- It is best to take it exactly as prescribed.
- Because of the possibility of side effects, which may be severe, lower dosages should be used in outpatients, children, the elderly, and patients with serious health problems.
Dosage & Overdose
Taken orally, this drug is similar to the other SMRs.
- Rashes can be fatal, but are mostly seen in people over 16 years of age.
- Women of childbearing potential who are not planning a pregnancy should use effective contraception because of risks to fetus of oral clefts and of being small for gestational age.