Pendium tablets OTC
Buspirone has been shown in vitro to be metabolized by Pendium. The safety and used treat of buspirone when taken by someone with a seizure disorder have not been determined. Side effects of buspirone in dogs are usually minimal, though the risk of experiencing them gets higher with extended use.
Possible side effects of Pendium include:
- dryness of the mouth
- Restlessness, nervousness, or unusual excitement
- mental depression
- stiffness of the arms or legs
Pendium is used to treat diseases such as: Anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder, Panic Disorder, Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced.
How to Use
- The prescriber or healthcare professional should instruct patients, their families, and their caregivers to read the Medication Guide and should assist them in understanding its contents.
Dosage & Overdose
Hypotension, if it occurs, is likely to be of short duration, but a vasopressor drug may be used if necessary. If a patient could not tolerate a daily dose of 160 mg, the dose was reduced to 80 mg, and attempts were subsequently made to increase the dose again.
- Inderide should be used during pregnancy only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus.
- Heal without scarring in one to four weeks May cause scarring.
- The earliest pregnancy symptom is typically a missed period, but others include.
- Data on the use of pyrantel pamoate in pregnant women are limited.
- If the patient has adhered to the prescribed regimen and misses two consecutive periods, rule out pregnancy.