Pinor tablets over the counter
It is not known how imipramine helps bedwetting. Imipramine that most the blood pressure lowering effect of clonidine and guanethidine.
Possible side effects of Pinor include:
- talking, feeling, and acting with excitement
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
Pinor is used to treat diseases such as: ADHD, Depression, Enuresis, Interstitial Cystitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Night Terrors, Pain, Panic Disorder, Primary Nocturnal Enuresis, Somatoform Pain Disorder.
How to Use
- Take this medication with plenty of fluids to avoid damage to the esophagus.
- Therefore, the lotion should not be used for longer than two weeks, and not more than 50 ml should be used per week.
Dosage & Overdose
If a person is going to be put on the medication longer, and on a daily basis, it is usually given at a lower dose, which can be taken after breakfast each day.
- Advise patients that diarrhea is a common problem caused by antibacterial drugs and usually resolves when the drug is discontinued.
- If these agents are administered or discontinued in patients receiving oral antidiabetic agents, patients should be monitored for hypoglycemia or loss of blood glucose control.