Balkaprofen medications OTC
Medical should start to including better 20 to 30 minutes after taking ibuprofen by mouth. If you have purchased ibuprofen, do not take more than the recommended dose.
Possible side effects of Balkaprofen include:
- frequent urination
- drowsiness to profound coma
- excess air or gas in stomach or intestines
- lower back or side pain
- Abdominal pain
Balkaprofen is used to treat diseases such as: Aseptic Necrosis, Back Pain, Chronic Myofascial Pain, Costochondritis, Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis, Dysautonomia, Fever, Frozen Shoulder, Gout, Acute, Headache, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Muscle Pain, Neck Pain, Osteoarthritis, Pain, Patent Ductus Arteriosus, Period Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Radiculopathy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Spondylolisthesis, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, Toothache, Transverse Myelitis.
How to Use
- For detailed instructions for use refer to the Patient Information Leaflet in every pack.
- Ask your doctor if you have any questions.
Dosage & Overdose
If you are using the suspension form of this medication, take it with or without food. The safety of doses greater than 20 mg per day has not been determined.
- This can cause mental confusion, irritability, behavior changes, nausea, and vomiting.
- In bronchial asthma or other chronic obstructive lung diseases, which may cause symptoms, concomitant bronchodilating therapy is recommended.