Flodol tablets OTC
Avoid taking piroxicam during other third trimester of pregnancy. Flodol especially this below contains some of the ones associated with piroxicam gel, although these do not commonly occur. Piroxicam is used to reduce the pain, inflammation, and stiffness caused by rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Possible side effects of Flodol include:
- hair loss or thinning of the hair
- sores, welting, or blisters
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- stiff neck or back
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
Flodol is used to treat diseases such as: Frozen Shoulder, Osteoarthritis, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder.
How to Use
- All medications work best when they are taken exactly as prescribed and directed.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist if any of this applies to you.
Dosage & Overdose
Rare complications include sensorimotor neuropathy, EEG abnormalities, encephalopathy, psychosis and catatonia, which may appear several days after overdose.
- Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
- The elderly may be at greater risk for dizziness and low blood pressure while using this drug.