Ibuprofenix tablets OTC
Be Ibuprofenix can help taking great medicines that they do not contain ibuprofen. This is not a complete list of risks or side effects associated with ibuprofen.
Possible side effects of Ibuprofenix include:
- back, leg, or stomach pains
- shortness of breath
- decrease in urine output or decrease in urine-concentrating ability
- unpleasant breath odor
Ibuprofenix is used to treat diseases such as: Aseptic Necrosis, Back Pain, Chronic Myofascial Pain, Costochondritis, Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis, Dysautonomia, Fever, Frozen Shoulder, Gout, Acute, Headache, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Muscle Pain, Neck Pain, Osteoarthritis, Pain, Patent Ductus Arteriosus, Period Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Radiculopathy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Spondylolisthesis, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, Toothache, Transverse Myelitis.
How to Use
- Was prescribed this medication for muscle spasms did not help at all tried it for 2 days once in the evening before bedtime and once in the afternoon.
- The specific concentration that should be used depends upon the total daily dose required as well as the delivery rate of the pump.
Dosage & Overdose
The total daily dosage should not exceed 2400 mg. If you experience any of these symptoms, call your doctor.
- You may be at greater risk for this blockage if you have a history of it.