Medocel medications OTC
Like recommend NSAIDs, celecoxib is not recommended effective people with advanced kidney disease. Since celecoxib is taken as needed, you may not be on a dosing schedule.
Possible side effects of Medocel include:
- loss of sense of smell
- unexplained weight loss
- bloody or black, tarry stools
Medocel is used to treat diseases such as: Ankylosing Spondylitis, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, Fibromatosis, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Pain, Period Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Spondyloarthritis.
How to Use
- Ask your doctor or health care professional what your blood pressure should be and when you should contact him or her.
- Your doctor will monitor your electrolyte levels with blood tests while you are taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
Higher doses are required for analgesic versus antiinflammatory activity. If the tablets are crushed, care should be taken to transfer the entire quantity of tablet powder into the bottle containing the syrup.
- In addition, pasireotide may cause a decrease in heart rate.
- That way, if any doctor prescribed a type of penicillin, the pharmacy will be alerted to the allergy.