Selecox medications over the counter
If you take celecoxib with effects, the example of digoxin in your body may be increased. The active ingredient in CELECOXIB AN is celecoxib.
Possible side effects of Selecox include:
- vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
- voice changes
- unpleasant breath odor
- weakness or heaviness of the legs
- pain or burning in the throat
Selecox is used to treat diseases such as: Ankylosing Spondylitis, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, Fibromatosis, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Pain, Period Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Spondyloarthritis.
How to Use
- People taking this medication should not drive or operate machinery until they know how this medication affects them.
Dosage & Overdose
For high blood pressure the medicine is usually taken once a day, while for heart failure or following a heart attack it is usually taken twice a day. An oral solution is a mixture of a medicine and a liquid that can be taken by mouth.
- Should toxicity occur, the dose is usually reduced.
- Discontinue at 1 st sign of skin rash, jaundice, any other hypersensitivity, phototoxicity, or hepatitis.
- Women who discontinued antidepressant medication during pregnancy showed a significant increase in relapse of their major depression compared to those women who remained on antidepressant medication throughout pregnancy.
- You and your doctor should talk about the best way to control your diabetes during pregnancy.
- It may rarely harm an unborn baby.