Airon pills over the counter
Prescription drugs will not Airon fast enough to treat an asthma attack that has already begun. Montelukast helps control the symptoms of asthma by blocking the effects of these leukotrienes. The pharmacokinetics of montelukast are similar in males and females.
Possible side effects of Airon include:
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- redness of the skin
Airon is used to treat diseases such as: Allergic Rhinitis, Asthma, Asthma, Maintenance, Bronchospasm Prophylaxis, COPD.
How to Use
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist about how much alcohol you may safely drink.
- Ask your doctor and pharmacist to check whether Relafen interacts with any other drugs you take.
Dosage & Overdose
According to the prescribing information, all patients being treated with antidepressants, including Prozac, for any indication should be closely monitored and observed for clinical worsening, suicidality and unusual changes in behavior, especially during the first few months of therapy or during times of dosage adjustments.
- Low initial dosing and gradual dose increases of both drugs should be employed.
- However, due to the lack of clinical data, mefloquine should be used with caution in patients receiving drugs that prolong the QT interval.
- Ask patients to report pregnancies to their physicians as soon as possible.
- Percentage of Women Experiencing an Unintended Pregnancy During the First Year of Typical Use and the First Year of Perfect Use of Contraception and the Percentage Continuing Use at the End of the First Year.
- Since there is insufficient experience in pregnant women who have received this drug, its safety in pregnancy has not been established.