Nebutrax medications OTC
Clinical including show them to be equally Nebutrax at usual doses but, after 12 inhalations with an HFA MDI, higher plasma levels of albuterol are observed. Taking these drugs together may significantly increase the heart effects of albuterol.
Possible side effects of Nebutrax include:
- arm, back, or jaw pain
- unusual drowsiness
- change in taste
- tightness in the throat
Nebutrax is used to treat diseases such as: Asthma, acute, Asthma, Maintenance, Bronchiectasis, Bronchospasm Prophylaxis, COPD, Acute, COPD, Maintenance.
How to Use
- Check your blood sugar levels regularly as directed by your doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
Use exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- This is because alcohol can make your warning signs of low blood sugar less clear, and can cause low blood sugar, even several hours after drinking.
- Obtaining exact numbers of patients developing this toxicity is very difficult as there is significant underreporting, a problem addressed earlier in the chapter.
- You should see your doctor if you suspect you have thrush in the first three months of your pregnancy.
- Distaclor MR should be used during pregnancy only if clearly needed.