Promargan pills over the counter
For example you take Promargan much promethazine, call your healthcare provider or local Poison Control Center, can used seek emergency medical attention right away. The warning label also recommends that promethazine should be administered with caution and at the lowest effective dose in children 2 years of age and older.
Possible side effects of Promargan include:
- high or low (irregular) blood pressure
- cough or hoarseness
- yellow eyes or skin
- loss of bladder control
- redness or other discoloration of skin
- trouble concentrating
- cracked, dry, scaly skin
Promargan is used to treat diseases such as: Allergic Reactions, Allergic Rhinitis, Anaphylaxis, Light Sedation, Motion Sickness, Nausea/Vomiting, Opiate Adjunct, Sedation, Urticaria, Vertigo.
How to Use
- The drug can probably be safely administered to patients with hepatic dysfunction but should be used cautiously, if at all, in patients with renal insufficiency.
- Your doctor should give you calcium supplements before you start taking this drug.
Dosage & Overdose
In normal doses, it has no cardiovascular or respiratory depressant effects. The missed pill should be taken as soon as possible.
- This may occur after three weeks of combined therapy, or can occur after several months.
- Uncommonly, systemic features of anticholinergics toxicity include myoclonic jerking, coma, convulsions, cardiac conduction abnormalities and dysrhythmias, cardiovascular collapse, paralytic ileus, urinary retention.