Sultolin tablets OTC
Your inhaler http://eridanuspills.com/hair-loss-medications/borealis.php designed for an albuterol canister only. During pregnancy, Albuterol sulfate should look used only when prescribed.
Possible side effects of Sultolin include:
- chest pain or discomfort
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- feeling of warmth
- tightness in the throat
Sultolin is used to treat diseases such as: Asthma, acute, Asthma, Maintenance, Bronchiectasis, Bronchospasm Prophylaxis, COPD, Acute, COPD, Maintenance.
How to Use
- Therefore, the lotion should not be used for longer than two weeks, and not more than 50 ml should be used per week.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist how long to wait between doses and when you should take your medications.
Dosage & Overdose
Your doctor should carefully monitor the amount of drug in your blood, as well as any side effects, so that your dose may be changed if needed.
- Swallow the tablets with water or any other nonalcoholic drink.
- Primary prevention with drugs is used to prevent cardiovascular complications and to reduce the risk of cardiac events.