Velaspir pills over the counter
This not allow a young child to use albuterol Velaspir without help from an adult. Albuterol can cause changes in blood pressure, heart rate, and other heart disease symptoms.
Possible side effects of Velaspir include:
- trouble with holding or releasing urine
- muscle spasm or jerking of all extremities
- sensation of spinning
- swelling of the mouth or throat
Velaspir is used to treat diseases such as: Asthma, acute, Asthma, Maintenance, Bronchiectasis, Bronchospasm Prophylaxis, COPD, Acute, COPD, Maintenance.
How to Use
- After you have reached the best dose for you, the total dose can be taken once daily, usually at bedtime to prevent daytime drowsiness or as directed by your doctor.
- Provera tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
Do not chew or crush this medication. If needed, your doctor may increase the dose gradually up to a maximum of 375mg daily.
- Doctors recommend that you not drink alcohol while on the medication.
- If you stop giving the antibiotic too soon, the bacteria that are left will start to multiply again, and may cause another infection.
- There are no adequate and well controlled studies in pregnant women.