Amlopp tablets over the counter
Thus, amlodipine clinical even be beneficial for patients with high renin HTN. Amlodipine this list slowly and almost completely absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Amlodipine can pass into breast milk, but effects on the nursing baby are not known.
Possible side effects of Amlopp include:
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- pale, bluish-colored, or cold hands or feet
- headache, severe and throbbing
- extra heartbeats
- weak or absent pulses in the legs
- lack or loss of strength
- tightness in the chest
Amlopp is used to treat diseases such as: Angina, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, Migraine Prevention, Raynaud's Syndrome.
How to Use
- It is important to take this medication exactly as recommended by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask your doctor if you should take it.
Dosage & Overdose
Avodart causes birth defects, so pregnant women should not take it. In a few reported cases, overdose with calcium channel blockers associated with hypotension and bradycardia that was initially refractory to atropine became more responsive to atropine after the patients received intravenous calcium.
- Increased risk of tendinitis or tendon rupture esp.
- If overdosage occurs the patient should be monitored, and standard supportive treatment applied as required.
- This drug should not be used for treating rheumatoid arthritis in pregnant women.
- Any woman taking this medication who may become pregnant should practice effective birth control and contact her doctor immediately if pregnancy is suspected while taking this medication.