Lisitec tablets OTC
Take lisinopril exactly Lisitec prescribed by contain doctor. When pregnancy is detected, that most should be discontinued as soon as http://eridanuspills.com/weight-loss-medications/orlica.php. Lisinopril works by decreasing certain natural chemicals in the body, which allows for widening of blood vessels. Taking certain blood pressure drugs with lisinopril increases your risk for low blood pressure, high blood potassium, and kidney problems including kidney failure.
Possible side effects of Lisitec include:
- decrease in urine output or decrease in urine-concentrating ability
- inability to have or keep an erection
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
Lisitec is used to treat diseases such as: Alport Syndrome, Coronary Artery Disease, Diabetic Kidney Disease, Heart Attack, Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, Migraine Prevention.
How to Use
- The lowest possible dose of corticosteroid should be used to control the condition under treatment, and when reduction in dosage is possible, the reduction should be gradual.
- People with low blood pressure or high blood pressure should be closely monitored by their doctor while they are taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
The injection site, schedule, dosage, and length of treatment are based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why this medicine was prescribed for you.
- Overdosage of cephalosporins can cause cerebral irritation leading to convulsions.
- The hair loss was awful during the first trimester of my pregnancy and it has now slowed down a little.
- In animal studies, it caused low birth weight and birth defects.
- Safety in pregnant or breeding animals has not been determined.