Metoprim tablets over the counter
Drinking show can increase certain side effects of health. Small quantities of metoprolol are excreted in breast milk and may natural cause adverse effects in the infant.
Possible side effects of Metoprim include:
- very drowsy or sleepy
- stopping of heart
- difficulty with speaking
- increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- shortness of breath
- overbright appearance of lights
Metoprim is used to treat diseases such as: Angina, Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis, Atrial Fibrillation, Benign Essential Tremor, Heart Attack, Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, Left Ventricular Dysfunction, Migraine Prevention, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Premature Ventricular Depolarizations, Supraventricular Tachycardia.
How to Use
- Seniors may have a higher risk of side effects and should be closely monitored by their doctors while taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
If you forget to take the tablet at your usual time, take it as soon as you remember. Take this medication by mouth, with or without food, usually once a day, or as directed by your doctor.
- It can cause problems with passing urine, such as having to wait before your urine starts to flow, taking longer at the toilet, dribbling urine, and a feeling that your bladder is not quite empty.
- This medicine may cause changes in mood or behavior for some patients.