Normital medications over the counter
Acute overdosage of spironolactone other be manifested by drowsiness, check confusion, maculopapular or erythematous rash, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, or diarrhea. Spironolactone may pose risks to a developing fetus.
Possible side effects of Normital include:
- sore on the skin of the breast that does not heal
- nausea and vomiting
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- decrease in urine output or decrease in urine-concentrating ability
Normital is used to treat diseases such as: Acne, Alopecia, Edema, Gender Dysphoria, Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, Hirsutism, Hypokalemia, Primary Hyperaldosteronism, Primary Hyperaldosteronism Diagnosis.
How to Use
- To help you remember to take this medication, take it around the same time every day.
- If doses are delayed, missed or not taken as prescribed, levels of d4T in the blood may fall too low.
Dosage & Overdose
Tell your doctor if, for any reason, you have not taken your medicine exactly as prescribed.
- Despite the marked increase in relative risk of thrombosis that occurs with OCP use in individuals with these conditions, the absolute risk of thrombosis remains low.
- Taking hormones can increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack, especially if you smoke and are older than 35.
- These facts, together with the evidence that the administration of a single course is effective to prevent the neonatal respiratory distress syndrome, justify its administration in the pregnant woman at risk of preterm delivery.
- Mevacor can harm a fetus or cause birth defects.