Spirolang tablets OTC
Spironolactone read more not be used can help patients receiving ingredient due to a risk Spirolang mild to severe hyperkalaemia. Spironolactone should not be taken with some medicines that you get on prescription. Lower lithium doses may be required with concomitant spironolactone therapy.
Possible side effects of Spirolang include:
- tightness in the chest
- clear or bloody discharge from the nipple
- unsteadiness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination
- nausea and vomiting
- clay-colored stools
Spirolang is used to treat diseases such as: Acne, Alopecia, Edema, Gender Dysphoria, Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, Hirsutism, Hypokalemia, Primary Hyperaldosteronism, Primary Hyperaldosteronism Diagnosis.
How to Use
- This can be therapeutically advantageous, but lower dosages of each agent should be used.
- For the treatment of depression associated with bipolar disorder, take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once daily at bedtime.
Dosage & Overdose
This can be pleasant, interesting, terrifying, or even dangerous, because at high enough doses it becomes impossible to distinguish hallucinations from reality.
- No Special Authority required when prescribed under the Smoking Cessation Program.
- When these products are administered concomitantly, prothrombin time or other suitable coagulation tests should be closely monitored.